The K-12 IT community descended upon Georgia World Congress Center last week for the 2014 International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Conference. Education Dive was on hand to check out the latest education products and innovations on display and attend presentations featuring top thought leaders in the space.
We've compiled a complete list of our ISTE coverage below.
- Panasonic, Intel, and Microsoft debut 3E tablet for K12 [ISTE]: The durable new 2-in-1 device counts a stylus, magnifying glass lens, and temperature probe among its features.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt unveils new app for Chrome OS, iPad [ISTE]: The publisher's HMH Player offers educators a variety of tools for today's tech-oriented learning environment.
- 4 crucial education points LeVar Burton made at ISTE: The Reading Rainbow host spoke to a packed room on technology, the importance of fostering a love of reading, and more.
- How 3 state education departments are embracing the future [ISTE]: Ed tech leaders from Indiana, New Jersey, and North Carolina gathered in a Sunday panel to talk device deployments, new online exams, digital resources, and more.
- Edgenuity CEO talks personalized learning and classroom tech [ISTE]: We sat down with Sari Factor at ISTE to talk about education's sometimes slow adoption of tech and Edgenuity's new MyPath product.
- ISTE round-up: 11 ed tech tools worth noting: Whether you missed the giant K-12 ed tech show in Atlanta or just didn't have time to see everything on display, we've got you covered.
- 4 platforms simplifying professional development at ISTE: With new standards and device deployments rolling out, high-quality teacher training is as critical as ever.
- Biggest challenge for educators? Individualized learning: An informal survey conducted at ISTE by Edmentum details which of seven major challenges is top of mind for educators.
Would you like to see more education news like this in your inbox on a daily basis? Subscribe to our Education Dive email newsletter!