Paper, the leading Educational Support System (ESS), introduces Paper Academy, an asynchronous professional development platform designed to equip educators with the skills and knowledge to harness the full potential of the Paper platform.
Recognized for its 24/7 tutoring and writing review solution, Paper’s ESS has recently broadened its scope to better serve students and teachers alike.
While the expansion of Paper’s ESS signifies a commitment to a holistic educational experience, it is the introduction of Paper Academy that truly underscores this dedication by directly empowering educators to maximize the platform's offerings for their students.
Paper Academy’s course offerings include:
- Paper Introduction Course: A 45-minute virtual in-depth introduction to the Paper platform, culminating in a certificate of completion.
- Feature Focus Courses: Targeted 5-10 minute virtual sessions on Paper's unique features, each culminating in a Paper Endorsement Badge.
- Subject Spotlight Courses: Short courses highlighting the application of Paper in specific subjects, rewarding teachers with a Paper Endorsement Badge of achievement..
- Launch Paper in Your Class Course: A 5-minute guide providing resources for educators to introduce Paper to their students for unlimited, on-demand ESS support.
"The instructional videos, exploration of the platform, knowledge checks, and reflection questions were engaging and effective,” said an 8th grade teacher from Herrin Junior High School in Illinois. “When I implement it within my own classroom, I will be able to say that I have tried it."
For a deeper insight into Paper’s classroom potential, Paper Academy offers the "Classroom Wins with Paper" monthly webinar series which features teachers sharing best practices and proven strategies to support students using Paper’s ESS.
The webinar series launches on November 16th, 4:30pm-5:15pm ET, spotlighting firsthand insights from educators Beth Jordan (5th-8th grade Library & Cyber Foundations, Lake Middle School, MS.) and Scott Nimmer (4th grade ELA, Georgia Connections Academy, GA.)
“While Paper has proven to be an invaluable resource for students at home, its potential when integrated into classroom instruction is immense,” said Philip Cutler, CEO and founder of Paper. “With Paper Academy, the blend of self-paced learning with our webinars is all about giving teachers practical, hands-on tips and tricks for using Paper in the classroom. It’s about empowering educators to make the most of Paper in their lessons and interactions.”
For teachers ready to begin with Paper Academy:
- Visit Paper Academy.
- Click the "Get Started!" button and sign up using your school email address.
- Choose from our training library.
- Complete all lessons in your chosen course to earn your certificate of completion.
Mission-driven educators founded Paper to help all students reach their full potential and gain confidence in life. Paper provides an unlimited, on-demand Educational Support System (ESS) that includes 24/7 tutoring, constructive feedback on written work, math and vocabulary practice tools, a reading practice tool, and career and college readiness support. Multilingual academic support is available in English, Spanish, French, and Mandarin. Paper supports over three million students in over 300 unique school districts across 40 U.S. states and Canada.